Sunday, August 14, 2011

Teen Cup 3

Today was the last day of the 3rd Teen Cup. I was sitting in 3rd position after a solid day of racing yesterday in the qualifications. But sadly semi-finals didn't go my way. I was having a pretty good run right up until the last up in the coarse, being the second to last gate. I dropped super low into it and spent a good couple of seconds trying to make my way back up. 


I finished up and quickly made my way to the top to see if by some miracle I made it into the top 10 to find i was sitting in 11th place by only 0.01 of a second off 10th, with 10 going through to the final. Callum was sitting in 12th position but protested a touch that the judges had given him, moving him up to 10th position just qualifying for the finals. Therefore leaving me in 12th overall. 







No comments: